A Personable And Reliable Atmosphere For Our Partners
Prospective Partners & Physicians
THE RRC ADVANTAGES
As the baby boomer generation continues to age, the need for well-positioned dialysis treatment facilities across the United States will increase proportionally. With Renal Reliant Care as your partner, your facility will be prepared for this influx of demand. RRC provides a full-service and customizable kidney dialysis solution, and we will work with you as your partner to determine the best program for your needs. With our management team bringing 100 years of collective experience in developing and operating dialysis centers across the country, we have the skills and knowledge necessary create a successful kidney dialysis program within your facility.
RELIANT RENAL CARE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Right now, RRC is expanding its operations to better serve communities across the country with skilled dialysis care. We are actively seeking motivated healthcare facility partners to embark on this journey with us. When we join forces, not only will your facility gain immediate value in a business sense, it will also be at the forefront of providing quality dialysis care. Here are some of the competitive advantages that come along with an RRC partnership:
As a medical director with RRC, you’ll be afforded a high level of involvement in the center, along with providing oversight for our Skilled Nursing Home Choice™ program. Beyond that, you’ll be involved in all of the other services RRC offers.
- We provide fellows with opportunities working within our physician practices and with ownership in DeNovo Centers.
- With opportunities in existing practices as well as partnership opportunities for dialysis center ownership, we can work with you to forge a strong and mutually beneficial partnership.
Acute Dialysis Care
- As a partner to you, RRC will work with hospitals and their physician directors to assist in the management and operation of kidney dialysis centers.
- We will work with you to ensure the same quality of care in the inpatient area as we do in our outpatient dialysis centers.
- You will receive a solid, predictable return on your investment.
- Take the stress of managing a dialysis center off of your hands. With RRC’s strong management expertise and proven operations model, you are free to focus on what really matters – the absolute best care for your patients.
- With our development expertise, we will help you focus on your practice.
- We will share investment risk and align the incentives of all parties to achieve long-term success.
- As a corporate partner with your facility, physicians have more time to focus on their practice and their schedules.
- In concert with physicians, RRC’s proven partnership approach will yield greater returns over time and better care for your patients.
- With RRC, physicians and hospitals can own the real estate, providing a personal return on ownership of an existing building or an acquired one.
- RRC will provide a predictable income stream from your investment.
SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES - ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As an experienced provider of hemodialysis, RRC is an effective dialysis center solution for Skilled Nursing Facilities. We are a full-service kidney dialysis center developer and operator, and will manage every aspect of the program from start to finish. Partnering with RRC means:
The highest level of care and professionalism possible to both residents and staff.
Staff-assisted home kidney dialysis to any patient residing in your facility - both short and long term.
Portable dialysis units. This means that the only thing required on your behalf is an area to perform dialysis and a space for supplies - that's it.
We will work in concert with you and the patient's nephrologist to provide the highest quality care possible and keep every patient 100% satisfied.
RRC WILL MANAGE THE PROGRAM FROM BEGINNING TO END
- Communicate with the SNF and nephrologist on a daily basis
- Monitor vital signs during dialysis
- Bill for the treatment under RRC's provider number
- Provide equipment and supplies for the program
- Draw all required lab work
- Fully trained, highly knowledgeable staff
BENEFITS TO THE FACILITY
- Capitalize on the growth of Accountable Care Organizations to create a competitive advantage
- Eliminate the cost of transportation fees and CNA's who accompany drivers
- Onsite therapy capabilities lead to increased revenues
- Provide a new service line to market to end-stage renal disease patients, increasing Resource Utilization Group Rate
RRC Provides Turnkey Solution
- Site selection
- Benefits from our longtime relationships with suppliers and architects
- Center staffing
- Equipment for the center
- Center licensing and certification
- Budget preparation
A partnership with RRC includes
- Site Selection
- Architectural Design
- Lease Negotiation
- Access to Capital
- Certification Ready
- Billing, Coding, Collection
- Accounts Payable
- EMR and Networking
- Compliance Training
- Educational Programs
- Patient Focused
- Self-Care Training
- Excellent Outcomes
RRC provides the following services
- Human resources
- Clinical services
- Financial reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Billing and collections
- Managed care contracting
- Risk management
- IT support
- Legal assistance
- Staff training and education
- Inventory management
RRC CARE TEAM
Every RRC dialysis center has an individual Medical Director responsible for the oversight and management of the clinical care, as well as a dedicated dialysis staff with experience in nephrology to oversee the care of patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Our dialysis centers are guaranteed to provide high quality care through a time-tested, effective operations model.
RRC QUALITY PROGRAMS
- Monitor lab results
- Eliminate the cracks: track and reschedule missed treatments
- Track all hospitalizations by cause
- Trend quality outcomes and compare outcomes with other RRC centers
At RRC, we are committed to forging lasting partnerships with all of our clients. If you have any questions or would like further information, feel free to call our office at 610.892.4700 or fill out the online form on our contact page. Together, we can build a functional, profitable, and effective kidney dialysis center.